Monday 30 January 2017

CRYPTOCURRENCY YOU NEED TO KNOW OF

12 cryptocurrency alternatives to bitcoin

Move over, Bitcoin. The world of virtual currencies is getting crowded with altcoins.
These days, there are about 20 types of cryptocurrency that sell for more than $1, according to CoinMarketCap.com. Even more are in penny-stock range.
Here are 12 cryptocurrency alternatives to Bitcoin. Prices and market capitalization of altcoins are based on data from CoinMarketCap.com on Feb. 28, 2014, and not all are in the top 10 by either measure.


Read more: http://www.bankrate.com/finance/investing/cryptocurrency-alternatives-to-bitcoin-1.aspx#ixzz4XFesAPxU

7 comments:

  1. Yes, bitcoins are used as an virtual currency which helps in easy money transaction.

    trading bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. Cryptocurrency Consulting

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    convert litecoin to bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    fundraising solutions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. Business News

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.
    buy home with cryptocurrency

    ReplyDelete